Jag har tråkigt (väntan på gitarrlektion. Igen.)

(stulen från marcus. hans test är skitbra när man har tråkigt. och jag vet att det är tragiskt, men försök att tänka bort det.)
How emo are you?

[x] I like skinny jeans. (not as much as baggy ones.)
[/] Music (listen) is my life. (I have other interests)
[x] I write poetry/song lyrics.
[x] My hair covers part of my face. (sometimes)
[ ] I wear band shirts. (i would if i hade one)
[ ] I know who Jeffree Star is.
[x] I wear/wore converse.
[x] I wear/wore vans.
[x] I wear/wore eyeliner. (not allways)
[x] I have or want my lip pierced.
[ ] I had/have listen to Saves The Day, Chiodos, Thursday and/or H.I.M.Total

=7,5

[ ] My love life sucks. (it's more that i don't care right now)
[ ] I'm in a band.(haha)
[ ] My screen name has an x in it
[x] I understand that Green Day is not "emo".
[x] I know what mosh means.
[ ] Corners are for cool people (huh?)
[x] Most of the time I dislike MTV.
[x] I take pictures of myself. (it does happen)
[/] Especially ones where you can't see my whole face. (i don't like to have my whole face on a pic. that only happens when others takes pics)

=4,5

[ ] I am lost without a cd player/my iPod/phone
[x] I know that emo is not just a sterotype.
[ ] I have/had thick oversized glasses.
[ ] I have/had a mohawk.
[x] I've worn black nail polish.
[ ] I hate my mom.
[ ] I hate my dad.
[ ] I hate where I live. (sometimes, though)
[x] Black is a great color.

= 3

[ ] Right now I am listening to music
[ ] I know what hxc and sxe mean.
[x] Myspace = Love and addiction.(haha, kanske inte så fasansfullt mkt, men det är)
[x] I wear/wore studded belts.
[ ] I've had a body part signed by a band.
[ ] I've cried while listening to Dashboard Confessional.
[x] I have/ my hair is/ had dyed/want to dye my hair black.
[x] My closet is mostly filled with black or dark clothes.
[ ] I cry a lot
[x] I write on myself
[ ] I have been called "emo" before.
[ ] I hate being called "emo". (i don't care)

= 5

Add all the numbers together...Then multiply that by 3.

I am 60% emo.


HAHAHAHA.
skämt.

Inga kommentarer: