Det är nåt som är fel på mig, mig och alla dessa quiz..

[X] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[X] I do my own laundry
[X] I can cook for myself
[X] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[X] I think politics are exciting
[ ] My parents and grandparents have better things to say than my friends
Total: 5

[X ] I show up for school and or work every day unless I'm sick (I show up when I am sick too..)[X] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention
[X] I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all
[X] I know what credibility means without looking it up
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week
Total: 4

[X] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[X] I can count to 10 in French (I don't know what 7 and 8 are, but that's only two numbers so I won't let that stop me).
[X] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it. (sometimes it takes a time, but in the end i do it)
[X] My parents trust me
[X] I can mow the lawn. ( I'm such a.. man.)
[X] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[ /] I remember to water my plants. (Right now I don't have any plants)
[X] I study when I have to.
[X] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets
Total: 8

[X] I can spell experience without looking it up
[X] I clean up my own mess.
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee
[] I can't go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[X] I understand jokes the first time they are said (Exept for the really lame ones)
[X] I can type fast.
Total: 4

[X] I have realised that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[X] I can look at someone hot without thinking of sex.
[ ] I have realised that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[X] I can read a book and actually finish it
Total: 3

TOTAL: 22

( Men oj. But I guess, this isn't for real. (Though I didn't neeed a test to realize that. )

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hey! du fuskade!
jag kan också räkna till 10 förutom två siffror!

isf är jag också 22.

bah.

josefin sa...

du har blivit tagen av den jobbigaste utmaningen ever.

gå in på min blogg och få regler.

(det är du som är Göran Persson)

josefin sa...

när vi såg saw hade vi sovit extremt lite.

dessutom är inte saw nån skräckfilm, den har inte den där "Nej nu händer det nåt och det nåtet kommer bakom min rygg vilken sekund som helst!"-känslan

du är min alldeles egen görra p :)

Anonym sa...

klart jag kommer till örebro.